Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Quotes




Bonnie: ...And Chris! Beating up on that poor 7 year old in fencing class!
Chris: No actually I found out he was 10!

Dad, looking at a male model's facial expression in a catalogue: Now see this really annoys me. This teenage hostility, this...
Me: Angst?
Dad: No, it doesn't rise to the level of angst. I refuse to dignify this with the word "angst." This is just rude.

Dad: Hahahahaha
Me: Come on, Dad, it wasn't THAT funny...
Dad: Hahahahahahahahaha
Mom: Jeb! What did you SAY?!
Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Me: Nothing! I just looked at him!
Dad: (Silent laughter, gasping for breath)
Aunt Rinda, entering the room: What in the...?
Dad: WOOOOOOO!

Me: Paris Hilton is a walking argument for the estate tax.

Everyone: GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Ok, to be fair, this picture is over a year old. Chris no longer looks QUITE this ridiculous, but I'm an older brother and I invoke my right of "Make fun of Chris whenever I feel like it"

No comments: